Partner news: Improved Usability and Data Processing with Synopsys Simpleware Software Release O-2018.12
December 12, 2018
Synopsys, Inc. today launched Simpleware™ Release O-2018.12. The latest version of Simpleware software includes many exciting new features and performance improvements. Version O-2018.12 significantly enhances Simpleware’s ease-of-use and reliability as a comprehensive solution for 3D image processing and analysis workflows.
Simpleware software is an established solution for users wanting to build high-quality models from 3D image data (MRI, CT…) in fields such as Life Sciences, Materials, and Industrial Non-Destructive Testing.
What’s New in Version O-2018.12
• Improve clarity of measurements and statistics by using an intelligent number formatting system
• Refreshed icons for more efficient navigation of the user interface and identifying individual tools
• New Welcome page with streamlined image import workflow
• Easily add 2D and 3D view annotations to anatomical models to improve collaboration between colleagues
• Scripting auto-completion to enable fast development of automated workflows and plugins
• New Local Surface Correction filter to automatically improve the mask accuracy when dealing with image artefacts like beam hardening
• Interactively inspect segmentation for undesirable features and automatically fix them prior to model generation
Enhanced Dataset Processing
• New Surface Object Editing tools with highly intuitive triangle painting selection
• Registration tool now enables any combination of images, masks and surfaces to be automatically positioned in a single operation
Learn More About Simpleware O-2018.12
Synopsys will be running webinars on the new release January 16, 2019, and will also be hosting workshops in the UK on January 23rd, 2019, and in the U.S. on February 12, 2019.
See the software in action with the O-2018.12 release video.
For more information on version O-2018.12, please contact email@example.com.
- Back to News