CELLS Orthopedics Conference 13-15 November 2015
Date: November 13, 2015
Location: Palma Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain
The CELLS | Orthopedics conference in Palma Mallorca November 13 – 15, 2015 is a major conference dedicated to the evidence-based clinical delivery of cellular therapies in orthopedics, sports medicine, rheumatology, and allied subspecialties.
International thought leaders and active clinicians will address, in an engaging format:
- The science behind the therapeutic capacity of cell implants to restore tissue and joint structure and function, whether affected by traumatic, degenerative, autoimmune or sports-related injuries.
- Techniques for tissue procurement, cell dissociation, implant qualification, together with a comparison of clinical outcomes resulting from various techniques.
- Controversies revolving around tissue sources, processes, applications, and their regulatory compliance.
- Regulatorily-compliant approaches to cell therapies, consistent with practice economics.
- Current translational and clinical research and results.
- The economics and logistics involved in integrating cellular therapies into your practice.
- Methods for contributing to this important new therapeutic paradigm for orthopedic pathologies.
The efficacy of cell therapy is supported by an increasingly large body of data. The next few years will see accelerated clinical adoption of cells as supplements to, if not replacements for, traditional approaches for many conditions in orthopedics and rheumatology. The CELLS | Orthopedics conference has been designed to provide delegates with the authoritative, evidence-based and clinically-useful science and tools necessary to their participation in the exciting field of regenerative medicine.
A programme of events can be found here: CellsOrthopedics_Final_Program_v12 (opens PDF)
To register or for further details, please visit the website.
- Back to Events