British Orthopaedic Research Society (BORS) Meeting: 10-11th September 2018
Date: March 12, 2018
Location: Business School, University of Leeds
The Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering (iMBE) at the University of Leeds are hosting the British Orthopaedic Research Society (BORS) meeting on 10th-11th September 2018.
Conference registration is now open and will be managed through the BORS website.
Keynote speakers include:
- Professor Paul Rullkoetter, University of Denver
- Professor Eileen Ingham, University of Leeds
- Professor Ashley Blom, University of Bristol
- Professor Julia Shelton, Queen Mary, University of London
- Dr Chris MacDonald, Arthritis Research UK
Registration fees are :
- Student/Trainee Early Bird (before 31st July 2018) £120
- Student/Trainee standard £160
- BORS Member Early Bird (before 31st July 2018) £160
- BORS member standard £200
- Non -member early bird (before 31st July 2018) £210
- Non-member standard £250
- Additional Exhibitor delegates £160
For further details, including the conference dinner and accommodation availability, visit the iMBE website.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
- Back to Events