Poster call: Share your approaches and discoveries in medical device manufacture
November 10, 2017
Show how your project in orthopaedic medical device manufacture improves patient lives and supports the industry at the MeDe Innovation Annual Conference 2018.
MeDe Innovation is accepting poster presentation proposals that discuss current projects, research challenges, future directions, and novel approaches in the field of medical devices.
Poster presenters will have the opportunity to enhance their projects by sharing their basic science results, innovations and clinical outcomes in a 1-minute pitch at a meeting that attracts over 200 delegates per year. This combined podium and poster session provides an excellent interactive platform for researchers to present their own research work undertaken in collaboration with the wider MeDe Innovation community and receive further recognition. Prizes will be awarded for the best poster presentations.
Posters reporting on joint work between industry and academia are especially encouraged.
Deadline for abstract submission: Friday 8th December
Acceptance announcement: w/c Monday 18th December
Annual Conference: Thursday 18th January 2018
Download the abstract submisson form (opens Word doc)
- Abstracts should be submitted by email to Kelly Broadbent (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The deadline for submission is Friday 8th December
- Posters should reflect the core aims and research challenges of MeDe Innovation
- Poster presenters must attend the full conference, and pre-register attendance on our website (http://mede-innovation.ac.uk/events/)
- All presenters will be expected to give a 1 minute pitch during the conference. This leads to significantly more engagement during the poster viewing session
- Presenters should liaise with their supervisor for final sign off of poster designs
- Posters should be A1 size (a template will be provided)
- Posters should be printed and brought to the venue on the day of the conference, and presenters will be expected to make themselves available during conference break times for networking and discussion
- The display boards will be covered in nylon loop material and we will supply Velcro tabs to secure your poster to the board
- Back to News