Supply Chain Special Interest Group (SIG): Redistributed Manufacturing in Healthcare Network (RiHN) – 19th November 2015
Date: November 19, 2015
The Supply Chain SIG provides a unique opportunity to engage with researchers who are leading cutting edge feasibility studies that have the potential to radically transform patient care and medical supply chains.
By attending, you will have an opportunity to contribute to supply mapping exercises and share your expertise with the following research projects:
- Cell Microfactories: Feasibility study in the redistributed manufacture of cell-based therapeutics
- Redistributed manufacturing for home-use medical devices
- 3D Bioprinting of islet micro-tissues to redistribute manufacture for treatment of type 1 diabetes
- Enhancing the resilience of the vaccine supply chain: the role of redistributed manufacturing
- 3D Bioprinting: Commercialising personalised ATMP/device combination products
This event is part-funded by the Re-Distributed Manufacturing in Healthcare Network (RiHN). RiHN comprises a multi-disciplinary network including academic institutes, research centres, National Health Service (NHS) and industry representatives that will provide a forum to define the challenges of realising Re-Distributed Manufacture (RDM) in healthcare.
Full details can be found in the programme (opens PDF).
For further details of how to book, please visit the website
- Back to Events