IKC-Regener8 Annual Conference
Date: July 1, 2016
Location: Horizon Conference Centre, Leeds
“Building the Regenerative Devices Industry”
Regener8 and the Medical Technologies IKC are to host a one-day conference, focussing on best practice in translating regenerative devices – a potential £1bn industry in the UK.
Present at Regener8 2016
A session of the event is open to submission for presentation proposals. Submissions will be verified by the event committee before being made publicly available for the Regener8 and UK med tech community to vote on their favourites.
To submit a proposal for the Community-sourced session, visit the Regener8 event web page.
About Regener8 2016
Regener8 is the conference for academics, business people, managers and researchers working with innovation, enterprise, knowledge transfer and exchange – with an interest in progressing regenerative therapies through to the clinic and the market.
Featuring world-class speakers, oral and poster presentation sessions and interactive panel discussions, the Regener8 Annual Conference 2016 will provide an excellent opportunity to disseminate, share and discuss the impact of university-industry collaborations in the field of regenerative therapies and medical technologies.
- High calibre, international keynote speaker
- Accelerating the development of regenerative devices nationally – presentations from our national partners on their proof of concept projects
- Sharing our expertise with other providers – presentations from our Arthritis Research UK funded projects
- Question panels
- Networking time, including poster presentations from our Early Career Researcher community
- Value delivered – presentations from our partners that have successfully delivered IKC POC projects that are progressing closer to clinic and the market
- Community-sourced session: presentations from the community that are submitted, selected and delivered by you, the Regener8 and UK med tech community
The Regener8 Annual Conference is organised by Regener8 in partnership with the Medical Technologies IKC – the first event partnership between the two programmes. It follows 8 successful conferences held by Regener8.
A number of sponsorship packages are available that include exhibition space and promotion in the Regen magazine (distributed at the conference and at other national meetings) as standard.
Further details will be available soon, or email email@example.com to hear about it first.
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
- Back to Events